- Agata Harz voice, percussion
- Paulina Herman violin, voice
- Marta Maślanka dulcimer, baraban, rim drum
- Katarzyna Szurman accordion, trumpet-fiddle, metallophon, poliphone, voice
- Maria Puzyna & Katarzyna Szurman video (collage)
What is a dream? Where does our spirit wander, where does it go for a walk when we sleep? In a musical multidimensional journey through the the land of sleep, we will travel from the moment we fall asleep to the moment we wake up, from Poland through Africa to the Solomon Islands, from the original source texts and melodies to the minimalist, trance-like audiosphere of the state of transition from reality to dream and back again.