(+48) 502 243 387
(+48) 22 582 70 74
Rules for journalists with accreditation for the La Folle Journée Festival 2021 – “Beethoven”
- Accreditation is available for professionally active, publishing journalists.
- Accreditation is valid for all concerts except for Smykofonia [Toddler Philharmonic] concerts (nos. 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8) and family concerts (nos. 11, 16, 19, 22, 27, 31). Should you wish to receive accreditation for other events please contact us at email@example.com later than 14.09.2021 3:00 p.m.
- One journalist from a given editorial office may obtain accreditation. Exception is made for the media patrons of the festiwal.
- The number of seats available for individual concerts is limited.
- To assure the possibility of attending a given concert, please report to the Press Office to pick up your ticket (tickets will be issued on a first come first serve basis).
- Each journalist with accreditation is entitled to one ticket to a given concert.
- Tickets to concerts will be issued:
- For concerts on 23.09 and 24.09 tickets may be picked up between 6:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
- For concerts on 25.09 and 26.09 in two sessions:
- For concerts starting before 3:00 p.m. tickets may be picked up from 10:00 a.m. to 2:25 p.m.
- For concerts starting at 3:00 p.m. and after tickets may be picked up from 2:00 p.m. until the Press Office closes.
- Tickets to concerts whose start or end times overlap will be issued to only one of these concerts.
- If all available tickets for the Media have been issued, attendance at a concert will be possible only if there are available seats left. Persons with badges (including Media) will be admitted after all ticket holders have entered the hall.
- Journalists with accreditation are obligated to send to the organizers their own materials on the Festival. These shall be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the date of publication of the materials.
- The decision to award accreditation will be sent by email on 16.09.2019.
- Accreditation may be picked up in person only in the Festival Press Office.
The Festival Press Office is located in:
23–24.09.2021 – Sinfonia Varsovia, 272 Grochowska Street and is open:
- 23.09.2021 (Thursday) 6:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- 24.09.2021 (Friday) 6:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
25–26.09.2021 – Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera and is open:
- 25.09.2021 (Saturday) 10:00 a.m. – 8:45 p.m.
- 26.09.2021 (Sunday) 10:00 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.