A press conference on this year’s 11th edition of La Folle Journée “Beethoven” was held on 25 August. The organizers – Sinfonia Varsovia, the Teatr Wielki – National Opera, and CRÉA – announced the Festival’s program. They also talked about the changes in its schedule.
The conference was attended by:
- Réne Martin – CRÉA, Artistic Director of the Festival
- Janusz Marynowski – Sinfonia Varsovia’s Director
- Waldemar Dąbrowski – Director of the Teatr Wielki – National Opera
- Michał Olszewski – Deputy Mayor of the capital city of Warsaw
- Georges Diener – Counsellor for Cooperation and Cultural Action at the French Embassy in Poland, Director of the French Institute
- Agnieszka Wyrwał – Chairperson of the Commission for Culture and Promotion of the City
- Pascale Just – Cultural Attaché of the French Embassy, Deputy Director of the French Institute
- Viola Łabanow – Music is for Everyone Foundation
- Malina Sarnowska – Deputy Manager of Sinfonia Varsovia
- Tomasz Jackowski – Main Partner of the Festival, Zygmunt Zaleski Stichting
Tickets go on sale on 1 September.